Saturday, March 21, 2009

Log in to my eyes
password email in the stars
this little ad i put into d clouds
tagging dreams like flickrstreams
where we could meet avatars
cybynight cybynight satellite of sites
touching screen touching spring
( i'll be your mirror)
an url kiss an url rendezvous
hitting click at equinox code bijouxs
code-light, code gallant
come to my site
and toggle my soul
(digital blue over your lap) top
pop garden of data sap
transfering tru mediafire
P2P, unzip my files: the arms i reach
the silence i cannot keep
the sweet telepathy
like an octopus in the sea
that speaks with his body
and wears his mind in his skin
read my source code
the colors in between the scripts<<<
the programmer as a hint, slips
icecream fractals flash>>> this time
not in the screen but inside your eyes
log into me, i am a vortex of dreams
navel click, touch or lick these datalips,
your computer is cupid
use your keys to open this virus
unafraid of what i'll take
information wants to wake
and i want to wake with you
in the dawn of the machines.


No comments:

Post a Comment